Yesterday I felt a little better than I did on Friday, and I attended a breast cancer survivor's retreat. It was a good day, and I got to know a few more people who are several steps ahead of me on this journey. Overall it was a good day, and a reminder that you can live a happy life with cancer ... you just have to choose to not see life as all bad after diagnosis.
Today is a quiet, catch-up day around the house ... laundry, cleaning, etc ... life goes on!
This week brings just some lab work and a follow up appointment with my medical oncologist to see how I tolerated the first week of treatment. I'm also meeting up with a friend to get my hair cut pretty short, in preparation for the dreaded fall out! One day at a time.
Keep the positive attitude friend!!!
ReplyDelete((HUGS))
ReplyDelete