Went to work today, and that went well. It's good for me to be there as much as I can be ... it helps me feel productive and distracts me from the mindless thinking about things I cannot control.
After work I walked 2 miles at RiverPlex and that always clears my head.
When I got home, I had a package. I ordered a cover on ebay for my new iPad so we don't have any "droppage" type accidents like I did with my iPhone recently ... and the packaged arrived with a return address of DUBLIN, Ohio. Another little sign of the Luck O'the Irish for the Pink Shamrock team? Hmmmm!
Almost every day there are thoughtful cards in the mailbox, today included a card with a check for a donation to the Race for the Cure team ... and some days even special gifts or treats like these cookies that appeared today ... thanks for your thoughtfulness, H!




I'm big into reading "signs" into things. Sounds like you got a good one. ��
ReplyDelete