Sunday, April 29, 2012

Notre Dame Relay for Life

Found this photo and message posted on my Facebook wall this morning from a friend in South Bend, IN ...


"Wish you could have been at the Relay for Life last night to see your name scrolling across the big screens at Notre Dame stadium! ♥"


Another moment where I feel so honored and humbled to be surrounded by the friends and family that I have ... lifting me up every step of the way.

I get emails and texts and cards telling me how brave I am and how my positive spirit will get me through this ... but honestly, it is all of you and your love and support that give me the inspiration and drive to fight.

And fight on, I will. Thanks, Donna.

1 comment:

  1. This is so totally awesome, Lisa!! I love the quip at the bottom too!!! You are fighting like a girl, very brave and strong!! You are love by so many!!!

    ReplyDelete