Friday, April 27, 2012

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow?

Ok, I'm trying to laugh ... but I am starting to stress about losing my hair. Bleh! People with good intentions say don't worry, it's not a big deal, it's temporary ... but it is a big change to who you are, and definitely on my mind a lot. This too shall pass.

I spent some time on Wednesday with a good friend, and she pampered me with a shorter hairstyle, personally done by her beautiful daughter, who is a beautician ... lunch, dessert, lots of good talk and friendship. I've had great comments on the hair cut and now my only wish is that it would stick around longer than they've predicted ... but soon it will be gone. Thanks Lisa and Erin for a great day!

When I arrived home there was yet another present for me ... thanks to our special friends from high school, Todd & Marsha, for the fun hat and beautiful bracelet!



1 comment: