I had a follow up appointment with my medical oncologist today, and she was very happy with the numbers from yesterday's lab tests. She felt my body tolerated treatment #1 very well, which is a big relief.
Tomorrow is the big day for the super short haircut! The time has come to be sure these locks don't fall out in long clumps, but in a more manageable way. I'm excited and kind of nervous to see what I'll look like with really short hair, but I'm in the capable hands of a beautiful young beautician who is going to take good care of me! I'm sure there will be photos for you tomorrow.

Thanks to a friend, Sally, for her special find today pictured here!
I had a few friends say they would love to have a Pink Shamrocks Facebook page to follow my journey as well as on the blog ... so I did get one created today. Feel free to join along and cheer in your favorite way ... through comments here, on Facebook ... or what the heck ... on both! There is a link on the top menu bar to find the Facebook group.




You're doing great! So proud of you!
ReplyDeleteKeep up that positive attitude!!
ReplyDeleteOn another note...get a nice short haircut! My hair hurt falling out...then I ordered a wig and my husband and I had a shaving party! Gave the birds my hair for their nests! Most fun thing we did!! Oh and that help the hair pain!
Praying and thinking of you every day!!