Sunday, April 8, 2012

Pink Shamrock Cookies



Came home from our trip to find this fun welcome home tray of cookies from a thoughtful neighbor ... it has been fun to see everyone jump on the Pink Shamrock bandwagon!

Our trip was great, the drive home was long but good ... and now it's back to the real world of remembering that I do have breast cancer, and need to get my treatment plan underway soon. It was kind of easy to forget about it on vacation. At least up until the last couple of days when I was thinking more about returning home and all that lies ahead of me. I also thought a lot the last day or two about what I'll be like in Destin next year ... how will this change who I am, both emotionally and physically. It's going to be a long road with lots of bumps, and I'm so glad I have you all by my side.

1 comment: