Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Stronger

Seems like I've heard the Kelly Clarkson song "Stronger" almost daily since I was diagnosed. I even bought it on iTunes so I could listen to it while I walk. The words really resonate with me every single time ... what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Tonight I ran across this Today Show on-line story, and it really touched my heart. My battle is tough, but in my viewpoint, it's nothing compared to the battle fought by a child. I've had the conversation with many friends that if a cancer diagnosis had to come to our family, I would give everything for it to be for me and not for one of my children. I would absolutely wish to take their place in this fight ... and I have the chance to fight this and not watch one of my children battle the beast. For that I am very grateful.

Check out the story and video, below ...

http://todayhealth.today.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/05/08/11599719-stronger-patient-turns-cancer-fight-into-viral-video?lite


0 comments:

Post a Comment