Wednesday, May 16, 2012

More Race for the Cure Pics

These are the "good" Race for the Cure pictures that I promised, not the cell phone ones I posted before! They were taken by Tremont friend and photographer, Jenny Litwiller. She has taken pictures of my kids for years, and just did our family pics. Jenny walked the 5k Race with us, along with her 3 beautiful daughters, and captured so many of the general sites along the way, and so much of the love, support and emotion of the day for me. If you are in one of the photos and would like to get a print, just let me know.

CLICK HERE FOR RACE FOR THE CURE PICS

While she took the photos as a personal friend, I have to mention that if you are anywhere within driving distance of Tremont and need photos of your family, you need to check out her web site,
Simply Charming Photography

Thanks Jenny!

I'm feeling ok after yesterday's treatment #3. Felt a little funky last night but did eat a good dinner and rested well. They have told me that treatment #3 can be rough, and I'm just going with mind over matter on that one because we're in Wisconsin Saturday through Monday ... and nothing is going to stand in the way of my enjoyment of Drew's college graduation on Sunday. Today I go back for my shot that follows the day after treatment, and they told me to stretch the steroid pills that I take for 3 days after treatment out to 5, hoping that will give me a little extra energy and boost to get me through the weekend as well. Fingers crossed!




0 comments:

Post a Comment