Monday, May 14, 2012

More Beautiful Gifts

The gifts keep coming ... it's amazing. People find the most special and meaningful things to send.

Last week I took TJ for a dentist appointment and when we were trying to schedule a follow up appointment in a few weeks, I had to keep turning down Tuesday times ... and eventually offered up the reason was that I was undergoing chemo and my treatments are on Tuesdays. The receptionist, hygenist and dentist were all right there, and expressed their support. Then the next day, these beautiful white roses and small pink flowers arrived.




This beautiful bracelet came in the mail from a friend ... I wish you could see the detail in this picture, but I know you really can't. There are silver beads that spell "Lisa" ... but the white beads also have shamrocks etched into them. You can see better if you click the photo and make a larger view. Very pretty, thanks Traci!




And then at Race for the Cure, a very special person I've met at chemo treatments tracked me down and brought me this beautiful hat ... and the center of the flower has the Pink Shamrock logo. It's amazing how people just reach out and do something special ... and it just makes what could be very down days feel like very special days. Thanks,, Loretta!

1 comment:

  1. You are so very special, and also very welcome. It's a one of a kind as far as I know. I loved all the detail as well!!

    ReplyDelete