Friday, May 11, 2012

Special Gifts

The special packages and gift bags just keep coming. It's unbelievable how many people find just the right special thing, or make something to help brighten the day. Most weeks our mailbox is filled with cards, many with personal stories of cancer and surviving, while others just offer a greeting and a smile and hope to make the day better.

This pink shamrock bookmark was handmade by a friend, Christie. I can't crochet a straight line, so I'm very impressed!





Another pretty bracelet came from Kathy that Abby and I can share since it's adjustable.


And look at this four leaf find ... there is an entire web site called FourLeafClover.com that a friend picked out some fun things from. Both items have a real four leaf clover inside, and are very special with the four words that have become my mantra ... faith, hope, love, luck. Thanks Sherri!

0 comments:

Post a Comment