Both deliveries brought a smile to my face, and I'm reminded of you and your thoughtfulness each time I see them.
I did rest a little better last night after getting one of my surgical drains removed ... I could sleep on that side without the pinching that was going on with the drain tubes in my upper rib cage. The drain on the other side seems to be causing a little more discomfort today than what I've been experiencing ... and the PA who looked at it yesterday thought I had perhaps pulled some of the tubing out from where it was originally placed. There have been a couple of times while trying to nap or sleep that I suspected it was being pulled as I tried to adjust my position ... I'll be glad when this other drain is gone in a few days!
The house sure is quiet during the day when everyone is gone to work and school and I'm here alone. I guess that's a result of getting up nearly every morning for the past 30 years and heading off to work myself, unless I was on vacation or a short maternity leave, etc. And then add to the quiet the need to just chill out and relax ... and I'm really out of my element!
I've been spoiled with more good meal deliveries ... dinner last night, thanks to Mary Ann and Patty, and lunch today by Patty. Thanks, ladies, for helping me heal with some nutritious meals!




0 comments:
Post a Comment