I love how my journey and this blog have had people sending good wishes when they run across a four leaf clover. But this is a new one. Received this photo and message from the Biehl family ...
"Lisa, at the beginning of your treatment we found a four leaf clover for you. Now that you are at the end of your treatment we found you a 5 leaf clover. I know that good news is coming your way"
Just 12 days until surgery now ... lots to prepare at home and at work to get ready to be down for awhile. Somehow it will all come together as things always do. It's just the getting ready that is a race!
People ask me every single day if they can bring meals or help in some way, and I'm putting my final thoughts together on that. Mitch does a lot of the cooking at dinner time because we use the grill a lot, but I'm thinking that maybe being able to ask for a few things that I could have for lunch or the daytime when I'll be here on my own might be helpful. Things to nourish me back to good health, like soups and fresh fruit. And there is a time or two where he will be gone at dinner for a meeting, so I might need help for just 1 or 2 nights early on. I'll finish putting together thoughts on what we really need and post here soon. It's amazing how many offers I've had, and it feels so wonderful to know people care.
Saturday, September 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment