Last week was one of the main annual conferences that I attend from work that I really get the most out of ... it consists of people from all over the country, in the same position I hold, comparing notes on how we run our Associations and public events. It's the kind of meeting that just really recharges your batteries, gives you some new ideas, and sends you home excited about implementing some new programs. I hated to miss it, but taking time to go out of town on business right now is just not very practical. I thought about the meeting and what I was missing all week ... and then this week, a few postcards have started to arrive in the mail from people who were at the meeting, sending their good wishes my way. I'm so lucky to have such thoughtful friends and colleagues!
In yesterday's mail, I had a package that offered me a little "sunshine" and is filled with yellow, sun colored items to brighten my day.
Very thoughtful and fun ... thanks, Sarah!
And today, I received these fun little "one tough chick" buttons ... they are cute and funny ... and I'll enjoy wearing them, and I'll be sure to wear them to chemo for a few laughs. Thanks, Jessi!




0 comments:
Post a Comment