Monday, February 4, 2013

Medical Appointments

It's time again this week for a follow up with the medical oncologist ... so today I'll have blood work done, and tomorrow I'll see her for a review of what my lab report looks like since it was last reviewed in October. These are the regular appointments where markers will be monitored to make sure the numbers all look to be normal, with nothing out of the ordinary to indicate new tumor activity.

Late next week, I'll return to the plastic surgeon for the final conversation on reconstruction surgery, and a surgery date should be set up for sometime in late spring.

Busy weekend with basketball, birthday, Super Bowl ... and things are very busy at work right now since the home show will be here and gone in 3 weeks. I'm feeling good, feeling strong ... and will continue to push forward with one foot in front of the other to get through each day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment