Friday, March 30, 2012

Shamrock Bling

A little four-leaf support present from Mitch and the kids. Cool, huh?

In a few hours, we are pointing ourselves South toward the emerald water and white sands of Destin, FL. An annual spring break trip that feels even more special and meaningful this year. We all need a break from the worries and feelings that have taken over our lives for the past few weeks. And some special family time is good medicine.

Had a great appointment with my medical oncologist yesterday. Like the surgical oncologist ... she's a strong, knowledgeable female physician who is very caring and ready to help put this battle plan into place sooner rather than later. I am confident of being in their capable hands.

First chemo appointment is set for April 17. I'm so glad we have this trip to help fill the gap in time, and to be together. Will keep you posted if any shamrocks make their way into our spring break world. I'm confident they will.

1 comment:

  1. How pretty!! I hope you have a wonderful trip to Destin, looking forward to seeing pics of y'all having fun being posted! Hugs girl!!

    ReplyDelete